FOR YOUR AND OUR SAFETY
In the following rules you will find the most important house rules that apply within Hotel Maassluis. We ask that you respect and accept these rules.
- All instructions from staff at this hotel that are related to house rules must be followed. You can report complaints / comments to the management.
- Keep calm in the event of a fire. Report a fire at reception and / or hit the nearest fire alarm.
- Leave the building immediately with general fire alarm.
- Never use the lifts in the event of a fire.
- A valid ID must be presented at check-in. You can check in from the age of 18.
- Cameras are hanging in various places within the hotel. In the event of an emergency and / or incident, these recordings can be shown to the authorities as supporting material.
- You must hand in lost items at reception.
- Hotel Maassluis is not responsible for any loss or theft of your personal belongings.
- The management, the owner of this location and / or persons working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and / or material or non-material damage that visitors to the location might experience.
In addition, it is forbidden to:
- Use emergency exits as normal entrances and exits.
- Take property from the hotel outside of the building. In the case of wilful damage to property of Hotel Maassluis, one can be held liable for the repair and / or renewal costs.
- Consume, use, trade or take narcotic drugs.
- Use laughing gas in the hotel without the express permission of the management.
- To cause an inconvenience to someone else, for example through loud music, unacceptable behaviour or noise of any kind.
- To stay in the room with more than the permitted number of people.
- Receive paying guests in the room for sexual activities.
- Smoke in the room. If we find out that someone smoked in the room, we are forced to charge a cleaning fee of €150,-. If the fire alarm is triggered by smoke in the room, the call-out costs of the fire department of €275,- will be charged to you.
In all cases not covered by these regulations, the management of Hotel Maassluis decides.
Credit card payments are subjected to a surcharge of 2% administrative costs extra based on the total amount of your bill.