Welcome to Hotel Maassluis! We do our utmost to make your stay as pleasant as possible. For your comfort we have compiled this hotel directory with information about our hotel and our services. If you have any questions or would like to receive other information, please do not hesitate to contact the reception. The reception is available 24 hours a day.
For your and our safety
In the following rules you will find the most important house rules that apply within Hotel Maassluis. We ask that you respect and accept these rules.
- All instructions from staff at this hotel that are related to house rules must be followed. You can report complaints / comments to the management.
- Keep calm in the event of a fire. Report a fire at reception and / or hit the nearest fire alarm.
- Leave the building immediately with a general fire alarm.
- Never use the lifts in the event of a fire.
- A valid ID must be presented at check-in. You can check in from the age of 18.
- Cameras are hanging in various places within the hotel. In the event of an emergency and / or incident, these recordings can be shown to the authorities as supporting material.
- You must hand in lost items at reception.
- Hotel Maassluis is not responsible for any loss or theft to any personal belongings.
- The management, the owner of this location and / or persons working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and / or material or non-material damage that visitors to the location might experience.
In addition, it is prohibited to:
- Use emergency exits as normal entrances and exits.
- Take property from the hotel outside of the building. In the case of wilful damage to property of Hotel Maassluis, one can be held liable for the repair and / or renewal costs.
- Consume, use, trade or take narcotic drugs.
- Use laughing gas in the hotel without the express permission of the management.
- To cause an inconvenience to someone else, for example through loud music, unacceptable behaviour or noise of any kind.
- To stay in the room with more than the permitted number of people.
- Receive paying guests in the room for sexual activities.
- Smoke in the room. If we find out that someone smoked in the room, we are forced to charge a cleaning fee of €175,-. If the fire alarm is triggered by smoke in the room, the call-out costs of the fire department of €275,- will be charged to you.
In all cases not covered by these regulations, the management of Hotel Maassluis decides.
In case of an emergency, please contact reception directly. If you press number 9 on the phone in your room, you will be transferred directly yo reception.
Renting a car can be arranged through our reception.
BABY BED / EXTRA BED
For an additional cost (and if available) you can have a baby bed or extra bed placed in your room via our reception.
By the means of a luggage trolley you can easily transport your luggage to your room. The luggage trolley can be borrowed based on availability. You can contact reception to check availability.
The opening times of the bar can change daily. Our bar has climate control. You will find the bar on the first floor. *Occasionally the bar can be reserved exclusively.
We accept the following payment methods:
- In Cash
- Pin / Maestro / V-pay
- American Express / Mastercard / Visa card
To order flowers, you can contact our reception prior to your arrival.
Keep calm in all cases,
Report the fire directly at reception via your telephone,
The escape routes are indicated on the floor plan on your room door,
Never use the lift,
In case of a general smoke alarm, leave the building as quickly as possible via the emergency exits and report to the company emergency service car park (recognizable by a yellow BHV jacket).
CONFERENCES / MEETINGS
For any information about the possibilities for conferences, meetings, family events and private parties you can contact our reception per telephone or e-mail.
Please contact our reception when there has been an accident in or around the hotel. Everyday there are multiple employees present with first aid training to assist when there has been an accident.
The voltage is 220V.
You can store your bikes in our freestanding curved bike storage shelter at the back of the hotel. We kindly ask you to charge the battery of your e-bike in your room. When the battery is integrated in the e-bike, please tell reception, so we can find a suitable solution for this.
We rent bikes and e-bikes. For any information and prices please contact reception. The rental of these bikes are subject to availability.
You can make photocopies at reception at the applicable rates.
LOST AND FOUND OBJECTS
You can contact reception for any lost and found objects.
For any questions regarding the cleaning of your room please contact reception. Linen change takes place every other day, pillows are changed every day. If you want to use the same linen for longer, please indicate this at reception.
Pets are allowed in all public areas and a few hotel rooms. Please contact reception for more information.
You can check in from 15:00h. We kindly ask you to pay at check in, you can either pay by card or with cash.
Free wireless internet is available in the entire building. The network name is ‘KPN’. You do not need a password for this. When you connect to the KPN network, a pop-up appears in which you must accept the conditions. After you have accepted the conditions you can make unlimited use of free wireless network.
The hotel has a disabled toilet next to reception.
Please leave your room key at reception when checking out.
If you have any complaints and/or comments please contact reception.
All rooms in the hotel have air conditioning. We also have air conditioning in all public areas like the bar, restaurant and sunroom.
You will find a safe in every room and suite where you can keep your valuable belongings. Hotel Maassluis is not responsible for the loss or damage to any personal belongings.
You can lock the safe with a 4 to 6-digit code and to press ‘#’. When the safe is closed you need to type in the same code to open the safe. Please when checking out, leave the door of the safe open.
You can order a lunchbox at reception a day prior.
You will find a mini fridge in your room, that you can use during your stay. It is possible to have a filled minibar on arrival, this costs €19.50 and will have the following items. 1 small bottle of red wine, 1 small bottle of white wine, 2 cans of Heineken, 2 bottles of water, 3 cans of soda, 2 candybars and 1 small can of Pringles.
DO NOT DISTURB
When you do not want to be disturbed during your stay, please press the ‘do not disturb’ button next to the door. You will see a red light shine next to your door in the hallway. Housekeeping can see this light when they walk past your room and will not clean the room. If you wish to have you room serviced, please press the button ‘cleaning’. There will shine a green light next to your door on the outside.
All emergency exits are clearly indicated in the hallways and have emergency lighting. You will also find a map on the door inside your room. You can find the nearest emergency exit on this map.
Breakfast is served from Monday till Friday from 07:00 – 10:00h and on Saturday and Sunday from 07:30 – 10:30h.
BREAKFAST ROOM SERVICE
It is possible to have breakfast in your room/suite from 07:30 – 10:30h. There is a room service supplement of € 9,50. Please contact reception if you wish to book breakfast in bed. If you press number 9 on the phone in your room, you will be transferred directly yo reception.
If there is any post for you in the hotel, you can come and collect this at reception.
All prices for the rooms are including VAT, excluding breakfast and city tax.
It is possible to listen to the radio on your television in your room. You need to press ‘guide’ on the remote control for an overview of all the radio stations and select one.
Reception is available 24h a day. Between 23:00h -07:00h there is a night porter available.
The kitchen from our a la carte restaurant is opened daily from 12:00 – 21:00h.
Hotel Maassluis is a non-smoking hotel. Smoking is allowed on your balcony and at the main entrance of the hotel.
Room service is available, however there is a € 7,50 supplement per order/delivery. You can contact reception to order.
- Breakfast needs to be ordered one day prior.
You can get an iron and iron board at reception.
Taxi service from the hotel is provided by A.R.T. for comfortable and professional transport. For more information about rates and times, please contact our reception.
You can use the standard television channels free of charge. With the button ‘guide’ on the remote control you can view and select channels.
Our terrace is open when there is nice weather outside. The terrace is accessible via our restaurant and sunroom.
You need to check out before 11:00h. In case you want to stay longer in your room, please contact reception for the possibilities.
Laundryservice is available form Monday until Sunday. If you wish to have your clothes washed, you can pick up a form at reception.
Management will not be held responsible for loss or damage to any garments.
You can drink the water from the tap.
If you wish to use our wakeup call service, please communicate this with reception every day.