- If you bring your dog(s) to our hotel, you must indicate this when making your reservation.
- Dogs are allowed in some of our hotel rooms. We have furnished a number of Luxury rooms for this purpose, these rooms can be reserved based on availability. If you bring a dog(s) into the hotel room, a surcharge of €12.50 per night will be charged (max. 2 dogs). We reserve the right to charge additional cleaning costs in the event of excessive soiling of the room. Dogs are not allowed on our hotel beds and armchairs.
- Dogs are allowed in our à la carte restaurant Hven, the lobby and bar.
- Make sure your dog listens and does not disturb the other guests.
- Never let your dog lie loose or walk through the hotel bar. Make sure your dog stays under the table.
- Do not let your dog “eat along” at the table or under the table.
- The owner of the dog will be held liable for the repair costs for damage to the interior.
- In case of persistent noise pollution, for example due to barking, we reserve the right to remove the dog from the hotel. Removal due to nuisance does not entitle you to a refund.
- Dogs must always be on a leash in the hotel, in the car park and on the terrace.
- If you are not in the room, but your dog is, hang the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the outside of the door. This way our staff knows not to enter the room at that time.
If you have any further questions, please contact reception.
Our hotel has special dog rooms, so you can enjoy a wonderful stay with your four-legged friend. With the beautiful locations and walking routes in the vicinity of our hotel! You can also have breakfast, lunch, drinks or dinner together in our Restaurant Hven.